Posted by Tim Vidra / Wednesday, February 1, 2017
Super Bowl Appetizers for Every Palate
- Take the fancy French gougère and turn them into buffalo cheese puffs.
- For those friends who are vegan and gluten-free this spicy and creamy dip will surely satisfy everyone.
- A cheesy spinach artichoke dip you can assemble the night before and pop into a preheated oven about 45 minutes before game time — touchdown!
- Because no one ever turns down bacon wrapped jalapeño poppers!
- If you decide to make a batch of deviled eggs carbonara, please tell me they taste as beautiful as they look!
- Creamy sweet potato and black bean soup is another option for vegetarian friendly, tasty and hearty.
- Why? Because it's a hot dog with Frito pie on top, that's why.
- I am pretty sure you are going to need to double the recipe for easy french dip sliders.
- Everyone is going to be making a chili with beef but not you. You bust up in the party toting this slow cooker Jamaican jerk chicken chili!
- And if you made number 9, your partner is busting up in behind you with jalpeño popper cornbread muffins!
E.A.T local E.A.T. well