Posted by Tim Vidra / Friday, June 10, 2011
Beets or Radishes? Beets me.....
In my second year of trying to maintain a backyard organic garden from seed I have learned a couple of things I felt noteworthy. A backyard garden can be:
- A lot of work.
- Your first visit in the morning.
- Your last visit in the evening.
- A cause for you to constantly check the weather.
- A cause for your water bill to go up.
- A way to truly appreciate those that make this their living.
- A good way for you to identify the many variety of weeds in Virginia.
These were the best damn beets I have put in my mouth this year mind you!
E.A.T. local E.A.T. well