Posted by Tim Vidra / Sunday, June 6, 2010
Delivering Happiness (Book give away at the bottom of the post)
The funny thing about my review of this book is although familiar with the name Zappos I am not a customer. I have not purchased from Zappos, visited the website, or knew anything about their company culture. That is before I read this book.
The community at Zappos is just that a community. A bottom up top down community who have all dedicated themselves to the well being of the company and most importantly it's customers.
Zappos 10 Core Values:
- Deliver WOW Through Customer Service
- Embrace and Drive Change
- Create Fun and A Little Weirdness
- Be adventurous,Creative, and Open-Minded
- Pursue Growth and Learning
- Build Open and Honest Relationships With Communication
- Build a Positive Team and Family Spirit
- Do More With Less Be Passionate and Determined
- Be Humble
The basic components to each of the values above are explained in this book. This is a fast read and there are many facets of this book that you can not only use in your office but also in everyday life.
The book is officially released today and you can visit deliveringhappinessbook.com to find out more.Three ways to win a FREE copy of this book:
- Follow this blog and leave a happy comment to this post.
- Follow me on Twitter (@timvidraeats) Tweet about the giveaway and link back to this post.
- Follow me on my Facebook fan page facebook.com/timvidraeats leaving a comment on my wall about what delivers happiness in your life.
I will randomly draw a name out of a hat on Wednesday June 16th and notify the winner via Twitter, Facebook, or through email. Good Luck!
E.A.T. local E.A.T. well